Epiphanies on spiritual path…
Life is a transformational experience, an ongoing creation; it changes, rewires you from within, if you allow it. I am so grateful for that "moment in time" I answered my inner calling and began to reawaken to my spiritual essence. Many realizations arose since then, dreams, hunches, synchronicities. Here are some of them and I'm sure there is more to come.
- We are authors/creators of our own realities, whether we do it consciously or not.
- Expansion of consciousness happens through commitment to our individual journeys, thus the collective.
- There is no “one path”, or “one truth”. There are many; human experience is a spectrum; it’s a choice where along the spectrum we wish to be.
- Heart is the center through which unconditional LOVE and connection to All-That-Is can be experienced.
- Physical body is a vessel through which we experience this reality and it needs to be taken care of. Practicing self-care, nurturing oneself is of outmost importance. Attitude of “my physical body is not that important, now that I’m on spiritual path" has no place. Move! Honor the body.
- Spiritual awakening is accompanied by mind-boggling physical symptoms.
- Not judging others and oneself goes along way.
- Fear must be transmuted; the grasp it holds on us must begin to dissolve if we ever want to be set free.
- Ego serves its purpose; it's pointless to demonize it. Simply let Higher Self/Soul be the guide, and not the ego.
- Materialism/ excessive consumerism no longer has a hold of me. I am in this world, not of this world.
- Need for simplicity, solitude, meditation in daily life.
- Whatever arises energetically within, feel it, let it flow and release it. Holding on doesn’t serve, it only recreates the same pattern.
- Maintain neutrality and equilibrium.
- Trust, share, collaborate.
- Inner voice is the way Soul speaks to us; we frequently question the first hunches and allow the mind to take over instead.
- The more flexible and allowing one is, the easier the process of consciousness expansion. Resistance stalls our progress.
- Be present in the NOW, authentic and in alignment with Source within.
- Direct connection to Source is available to anyone journeying within; there's no need for intermediary.
- When mind chatter gets too loud, place focus on the heart area and breathe.
- The quality of the inner talk, shapes the reality we see outside.
- We are witnesses to each other’s journeys and not here to fix one another.
- The ancient wisdom, truth we seek is within; no guru out there has all the answers.
- Creativity is part of our journey, each one of us carries the seed of an artist waiting to be unleashed.
- Nature is Spiritual, Sacred; the invisible thread runs through all the kingdoms; humans are just a part of it.
With a LOVEing heart, Anna